The Long Hair Community Discussion Boards

Go Back   The Long Hair Community Discussion Boards > Discussion Forums > Hair Products
Hair Products Have you just tried a new product and want to tell us about it? Are you looking for a new product to try? Come on in!

Main Menu

hair styles The Community
hair care Home
prom hair Articles
long hair styles Product Reviews
long hair care Boutique
long hair prom styles Forums
hair styles Memberlist
hair care Chat Room
prom hair styles Calendar
long hair style FAQ
long hair care Contribute!

growing long hair Contact zone
long hair care products Staff
long hair gallery Contact Us
long hair updo Advertising

Archives

User Name:

Password:

Remember Me?
Not a member yet?
Register Now!

Old February 1st, 2005, 06:59 AM   #1
fairymamma
Long Hair Devotee

Trader Rating: 0

anyone use morrocco method?

just bought all the trial sizes i have been saving! iam really excited! hair loss has been a big problem for me this past year so i wanted to try something all natural. anyone like or dislikey M.M.?
Old February 1st, 2005, 11:36 AM   #2
Anouk
Long Hair Devotee

Type: 1c/F/i/ii

Re: anyone use morrocco method?

Overall I really like them. MM Fire is great for getting out oil treatments without stripping(I'm not very good at using oil and can never get it to shampoo out). MM Chi smells great and leaves my hair soft and detangled. I never see a huge difference with the conditioning mists, but they're great for taming my bedhead and wispies/flyaways. Blood of the Dragon styling gel is nice too, but don't overuse it! I haven't tried the Euro Oil yet.

My main issue right now is seeing a lot of herbs/bits on my shoulders after shampooing, but that might be from not rinsing well enough.
Old February 1st, 2005, 02:55 PM   #3
Canadianchik
Long Hair Devotee

Length: 22/24/25.5
Type: 1a/F/M/ii

I want to try this so bad!!! I need to save some money up for it though. You will have to let us know what you think after you get them!!!

Robin's Journal

Goal: To grow out layers at bra strap length.
Old February 3rd, 2005, 05:06 AM   #4
Cowgal
Long Hair Guru

Trader Rating: 15

Morrocco Method is SPECTACULAR! I've been using it for 2 years- maybe more.

Hope you like it. (BTW- I found I did shed less)
Old February 3rd, 2005, 05:52 AM   #5
Babyfine
Long Hair Devotee

Length: Chin/BSL/Waist
Type: 2a/2b/F/i

I've been wanting to try this, too. I've been using the Blood
of the Dragon styling gel and the Volumizer Mist in an effort
to go more natural. I can't afford to buy the shampoos/conditioners yet. Where do you get the trial sizes?? I was going to start a new post asking this very question but then I saw this post. I have Avalon organics shampoos in an effort to go more natural, been wondering about Morrocco method. I saw that Anthony Morrocco said Nioxin(which I use now and like ) has too many nasty chemicals in it. I don't know whether to believe that or not.I've also been looking at Aubrey Organics.
Old February 3rd, 2005, 07:14 AM   #6
fairymamma
Long Hair Devotee

you buy the trial sizes in a gift pack type thing on their site. the trial size shmpoos (all 4 ) are 30.00 dollars! i recieved them yesterday and i LOVE them!!!! i also bought the condition pack (35.00) i got with that, both of the mists volume and condition, chi instant con.,zen detox, and the euro oil. i also bought the gel. i really like the oil and the gel! but as stated in the above use very sparingly of the gel! overall these are by far the best products i have ever put on my hair! i just need to get use to the shampoo and con. as they are gritty and do not sud like regular shmpoo at all
Old February 3rd, 2005, 07:05 PM   #7
Ivytwine
Long Hair Devotee

Length: 11/37/??
Type: 2b/M/iii
Trader Rating: 7

I really wanna try these! Most of all the fire shampoo, zen clay stuff, & chi conditioner. I should look up reviews for those.
Old February 3rd, 2005, 07:32 PM   #8
Feye
Long Hair Guru

Length: 19/19/+?
Type: 1c/M/ii

I love the shampoos and use them exclusively (they also decrease shedding for me, as well as keep my sensitive scalp happy) and I've also used and liked the zen detox and euro oil. The conditioners I don't use that much of, and might not order again, because they're not enough for me. I mostly use MM shampoos with synthetic conditioners, or without conditioner at all. I just avoid putting the synthetic conditioners near my scalp.
Old February 4th, 2005, 07:09 AM   #9
fairymamma
Long Hair Devotee

thats a good idea Feye... maybe i will try that! (conditioner against the scalp thing, sorry) the m.m. con. just does'nt seem to be enough for me either, but i have been using the euro oil so my hair seems fine with that. you do have me thinkin....thanks
Old February 4th, 2005, 07:19 AM   #10
Carolyn
Long Hair Guru

Length: 18"?/36"/40"
Type: 1c/2a/M/ii
Trader Rating: 22

After reading all the raves for MM I think I need to get mine out and give it a go again. I got some last summer and stuggled with it. Like Feye I needed more of a conditioner. At Christmas time when we were in NC I found the new conditioner and also got some I think it was Sea shampoo. It was so icky looking and feeling. It was like gritty baby poop. When I tried it I was at my sons so I don't know how it will work in my water here at home. I was ready to put it on the Swap Board but will give it one more try. I do like the Diamond Crystal Mist as a leave in and I love the Euro Oil. That one is a keeper.