Google

Web forums.longhaircommunity.com

View Full Version : I went to the hairdresser and...

Little_Bird
March 9th, 2007, 11:42 AM
I had a conversation with my hairdresser about my ends. Actually, I showed a big interest in getting my ends trimmed. Guess what? SHe told me I don't need a trim yet :lol:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!! So it means I can rest for now... I do have some split ends by now but if my hairdresser doesn't think it's time yet, I won't disagree 8)

Either ways, thank you for all the sweet replies and help you gave me... I will surely keep on snaping the bad ends I find untill I have a real trim, but for now it will be just that :silly:

Thank you :flowers: I love this place :cloud9:

spidermom
March 9th, 2007, 11:56 AM
She must be right to turn away a paying customer. Congratulations on your great ends!

Isilme
March 9th, 2007, 12:22 PM
wow, that's something really unusual...don't let the hairdresser move or something!;)

Furiana
March 9th, 2007, 01:59 PM
Hear, hear! She sounds like a keeper!

Devon77
March 9th, 2007, 02:04 PM
Keep that hairdresser! She was honest.

cruztacean
March 9th, 2007, 03:43 PM
I had a conversation with my hairdresser about my ends. Actually, I showed a big interest in getting my ends trimmed. Guess what? SHe told me I don't need a trim yet .......

(Coming out of a mild faint) Wha...what happened?

A hairdresser actually told a customer she didn't need a trim? There is hope for Planet Earth yet! I'm with the others. Don't let that one go. AND refer other business her way. She's the type who deserves it.

going gray
March 9th, 2007, 04:12 PM
A hair dresser with honest to goodness integrity, she is a great find! I agree tell everyone, & bring her a lot of business.

Shermie Girl
March 9th, 2007, 06:16 PM
Okay, she's a keeper. :grin: