Google

Web forums.longhaircommunity.com

View Full Version : My hair is now ii!!!

gypsyinamorata
December 8th, 2005, 06:52 AM
I did my measurement for the month and I was a little disappointed to find only 1/2 inch of growth (I wasn't measuring, but it seemed to be doing about 1 inch for the past couple months since I started my vitamins), BUT the great news is that my amount went from i to ii!!! Can't remember the exact circumference when I measured the first time, I did it myself, so it might not have been completely accurate. This morning, DH helped me and it was definitely ii!!! Just wanted to share my excitement!!! http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/g035.gif

Amalthea
December 8th, 2005, 08:05 AM
Yay- that's great! You must be very pleased :)

Jessica Trapp
December 8th, 2005, 08:30 AM
HOORAY!!! :rockerdud
jes

runrigfan2251
December 8th, 2005, 08:36 AM
YAY I am so happy for you! Congrats on the growth and I am very happy for you!

Love Long Hair
December 8th, 2005, 09:04 AM
that is AWESOME!!!

esme
December 8th, 2005, 09:08 AM
How wonderful -- you must be thrilled! Congratulations. :flowers:

Shield31
December 8th, 2005, 09:12 AM
CONGRATS gypsyinamorata:hollie:

and welcome to the ii club! Today ii, tomorrow, the world:rockerdud

Or, as they used to say..."Today the pits, tomorrow the wrinkles! Sunsweet marches on!

happy happy happy!

shield31

Bellini
December 8th, 2005, 09:26 AM
Thats inspiring!! who'd have thought some TLC would make it thicker..

Lyli
December 8th, 2005, 09:30 AM
WooHoo! Way to go! :rockerdud

Willswalk
December 8th, 2005, 11:00 AM
Congrats Gypsy!!! How long till you make it to iii :)?

DEE_56652
December 8th, 2005, 11:13 AM
wow that great. congrats.

Forever Long
December 8th, 2005, 02:19 PM
That's great! I'm really happy for you!!!

lilmisspicky126
December 8th, 2005, 02:26 PM
Yay! Congrats! :rockerdud

gypsyinamorata
December 8th, 2005, 03:19 PM
Congrats Gypsy!!! How long till you make it to iii :)?

LOL - I don't think that's genetically possible! I've always been on the thin side, but it's cool to be in a middle category for once!

THANKS EVERYONE! THANKS LHC!!!

hairymonster
December 8th, 2005, 04:52 PM
Yay! Congratulations!!

FullBelly
December 8th, 2005, 07:40 PM
wow, congrats! as a i, thin-hair myself, i gotta ask: what have you been doing differently since joining LHC? any routine or product changes? id love to pump up my volume!

zule
December 8th, 2005, 08:49 PM
Gypsy, congratulations! That's just great. What are your secrets? What have you been doing differently since you came to LHC? I'll do whatever it is that you do! :lol:

hairobsession
December 9th, 2005, 03:06 PM
That's awesome! Yay! Congrats!

Hedera
December 9th, 2005, 03:13 PM
Wow, that is great, congratulations! :rockerdud

gypsyinamorata
December 11th, 2005, 08:38 AM
Mostly, I think the thickness is attributed to being healthier...

1) I was diagnosed with specific food allergens this year. I knew I was allergic to a few things and avoided them, but it turns out that there were many more. My doctor weeded out which ones I needed to avoid.

2) The doc also put me on a really strict, personalized vitamin regimen. I take a specified amount of these at breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Everyone's body is different, so it's kind of irrelevant for me to list them, but I'll do it anyways: Magnesium, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, MultiVitamin with Bs, Calcium, Beta Caretes, Evening Primrose Oil, and Fish Oil.

3) Avoiding harsh shampoos, shampoos with cones. I've since been using Nature's Gate shampoo, before that I'd been using one of the Phyto shampoos and that was okay for me too.

I truly believe this is what is attributed to my amount increase. I had always been a huge shedder my whole life, but since the diet and vitamin change and avoiding harsh shampoos, I don't shed at all - just a few when I comb in the morning. I have LHC to thank too though because I've been doing a variation of SMT, scritching, and overnight jojoba oils and it's made my hair much softer and healthier! Also, I bought some Chrome Dome, but haven't used it yet.