Google

Web forums.longhaircommunity.com

View Full Version : DBF, your new sig pic is gorgeous! :)

getoffmyskittle
March 25th, 2005, 04:49 PM
Did you change it earlier this evening? Your hair is so long and thick and pretty... I'm envious. Except I don't think that my skin would go too well with blonde hair. ;)

I also really love The Little Prince.

hairbrain
March 25th, 2005, 04:58 PM
yes, DBF - I just saw it in another post!

very purty :rockerdud

Denise
March 25th, 2005, 04:59 PM
Oooooo--totally gorgeous! :grin:
It looks really soft, too. :cloud9:

RedButterfly
March 25th, 2005, 05:45 PM
Yes, the new sig pic is beautiful! :smile: Your hair is so lovely.

dancingbarefoot
March 25th, 2005, 05:51 PM
Thank you, getoffmyskittle, hairbrain, Denise, and RedButterfly! :flower:

That skirt ends at mid-calf on me, so that's how far I have to go to get to mid-calf (and hopefully, knee-length braid).

dancingbarefoot
March 25th, 2005, 05:55 PM
Did you change it earlier this evening? Your hair is so long and thick and pretty... I'm envious. Except I don't think that my skin would go too well with blonde hair. ;)

I also really love The Little Prince.

Oops! I didn't answer your question! Yes, it's a new photo I took this evening - nothing to do on a Friday night, so I took photos. :lol:

I LOVE The Little Prince so much. Very touching story. :smile:

Pilgrim
March 25th, 2005, 06:02 PM
Wow, DBF! I hadn't seen that yet - stunning!

Julie

Teacherbear
March 25th, 2005, 06:21 PM
I just saw it! VERY pretty!

DreamingLong
March 25th, 2005, 06:25 PM
Very pretty!!!!!!!!Im jealous

dancingbarefoot
March 25th, 2005, 06:33 PM
Thank you, Pilgrim, TBear, and DreamingLong! :cloud9:

I forgot to mention that I was standing with my head leaning back, apparently, because it appears longer than normal.

http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~lanz/images/lines.jpg

The top pink line is where my knee is, and that's where my hair stops if I'm standing up straight. I had to hop up on a chair really quickly to beat the self-timer. (I've found standing on a chair puts my hair in the frame better than trying to aim downwards with the camera.)

The bottom pink line is where my boots start, and those sit just shy of my knee.

I can't wait until my hair is mid-calf length without leaning backwards (*coughcheatingcough*). :lol:

Hairstorm
March 25th, 2005, 07:10 PM
Ooooh, simply gorgeous! :grin:

myrrh78
March 25th, 2005, 07:17 PM
Wow, gorgeous, your hair is amazing!!!! :)

~Kimberly

3aMiii
5/32/45+

CurlyBrunette
March 25th, 2005, 07:22 PM
WOW, your hair is amazingly beautiful DBF! I love the picture too, right on time for spring with those bright, beautiful colors!

dancingbarefoot
March 25th, 2005, 08:12 PM
Thanks Hairstorm, myrrh, and CurlyBrunette!

To get all these compliments from people who have truly remarkable hair themselves is such an honor. :inlove:

SimplyDashing
March 25th, 2005, 08:23 PM
Gorgeous Hair DBF!! :gabigrin:

Hairstorm
March 25th, 2005, 08:30 PM
Oh, also it looks like you have reached your goal of "knee-er" so may I add you to the "goals reached" list? Congrats!

eta: Guess my memory is getting bad; I added you in February! Yikes! Oh well, congrats again! :flowers:

Elle
March 25th, 2005, 08:33 PM
Absolutely beautiful, DBF! I can't believe how much volume you have, girl! Your hair looks like a blonde waterfall! :flowers:

I can't wait until my hair is mid-calf length without leaning backwards (*coughcheatingcough*). :lol:

*LOL* Shhh... It's okay. We won't tell... :roll:

dancingbarefoot
March 25th, 2005, 08:47 PM
Oh, also it looks like you have reached your goal of "knee-er" so may I add you to the "goals reached" list? Congrats!

eta: Guess my memory is getting bad; I added you in February! Yikes! Oh well, congrats again! :flowers:

Thanks for thinking of me anyway! In true LHC fashion, though, now that I've reached my goal, I've decided on a longer goal. :silly:

Flaxen
March 25th, 2005, 09:11 PM
Well, just...wow.:flower:

Fia
March 25th, 2005, 10:37 PM
Gorgeous hair - as usual! :smile:

andber
March 25th, 2005, 11:19 PM
Nice DBF! I add to the praises! Fia mentioned in an earlier post that thinner hair can be very beautiful and I do agree, but isn't it something special when the hair covers the body like your's?? No possibility to see your body through the hair!
Congratulations on having such a beautiful hair! :grin:

/Anders

Garnet66
March 26th, 2005, 01:41 AM
I love your new pic. They just keep getting better and better!

LongHairGirl
March 26th, 2005, 02:31 AM
Wow! Your hair is really gorgeous. :) It looks so soft & shiney!

Jennifer
March 26th, 2005, 02:31 AM
:bigeyes: Gorgeous DBF! :flowers:

Beatnik Guy
March 26th, 2005, 02:39 AM
Wow, DBF! What a wonderful blonde cascade... :bowtome: and :thud:
So, your new goal would be?
:grin:
Chris

seabear
March 26th, 2005, 02:44 AM
WOW! Amazing hair, and that photo really shows just how gorgeous it is.

What's the new goal?

Speedbump
March 26th, 2005, 03:47 AM
DBF, I love your hair! When I showed my dad LHC a while back he said, "Speedy that's what your hair would probably look like that long." I can only dream! LOL But it does give me something to look forward to as I get closer to my goal, ya know? And in the meantime...EYE CANDY! :inlove:

Way to grow! :bowtome:

Speedy

dancingbarefoot
March 26th, 2005, 06:18 AM
Thank you all so much! You make me feel like a princess! :cloud9:

The new goal is a knee-length braid, so I'm thinking it'll need to be about mid-calf loose to achieve that.

wonderlywroughte
March 26th, 2005, 06:28 AM
It is such a beautiful picture, of beautiful hair! Your hair always looks so nice and soft! :heart:

dancingbarefoot
March 26th, 2005, 08:54 AM
It is such a beautiful picture, of beautiful hair! Your hair always looks so nice and soft! :heart:

Thanks, Dana! Likewise, I might add! Your hair is stunning, and it looks so soft! :flower:

joeyanna
March 26th, 2005, 10:16 AM
I was just thinking this exact same thing as I read another thread. Your hair looks absolutely splendiferous!!! :)

Carolyn
March 26th, 2005, 12:26 PM
DBF your hair is simply amazing! a waterfall of rippling golden silk!

sacred_poetry
March 26th, 2005, 12:31 PM
For all the Simpsons-fans out there, I can't stop thinking; Long, luxurious hippie hair...

dancingbarefoot
March 26th, 2005, 12:57 PM
For all the Simpsons-fans out there, I can't stop thinking; Long, luxurious hippie hair...

Heehee, that's a great episode. It's the one where Homer's trying to find out what the "J" in Homer J Simpson stands for, right? :rollin:

Thanks for the compliments! :cloud9:

sacred_poetry
March 26th, 2005, 01:03 PM
That's the one. :) So you can see it's a compliment. :wink:

harpgal
March 26th, 2005, 03:55 PM
DBF, you are such in inspiration! I am so happy that you have reached knee length. Now you want a knee length braid? Of course...why not? *sigh* I love :cloud9: your hair...it is gorgeous!

dancingbarefoot
March 26th, 2005, 08:27 PM
DBF, you are such in inspiration! I am so happy that you have reached knee length. Now you want a knee length braid? Of course...why not? *sigh* I love :cloud9: your hair...it is gorgeous!

Why thank you, harpgal!

Might I add that every single time I see your most recent signature, I'm in awe of the super shine? It's beautiful! 8)

AquaViolet1973
March 27th, 2005, 01:19 PM
Beautiful hair Dancingbarefoot!

dancingbarefoot
March 27th, 2005, 04:21 PM
Thank you, AquaViolet! :flower:

Midnitecurls
March 27th, 2005, 05:52 PM
Wow DBF! I'm in awe of your hair! It looks incredibly soft too, like a golden cloud. :flowers: Thank you for the inspiration!