Google

Web forums.longhaircommunity.com

View Full Version : Question about water soluable cones.

LILBERT
December 31st, 2004, 09:47 AM
If cones are water soluable, wont rinsing out the conditioner rinse the cone out as well?
And with non-water soluable cones, do they just stay there untill you shampoo? Do they come out with an AVC rinse?

Flaxen
December 31st, 2004, 12:50 PM
If you rinsed enough, I guess the 'cones would come off. I think conditioner is not meant to be rinsed that much, though, and they all seem like they leave a little film with normal rinsing.

Non-water soluble ones do need something to "cut" them like shampoo or ACV, and yes, ACV does work.

Oh, I suppose lots and lots of brushing would eventually scrape the cones off, too, but we don't want to do that!:scared: LOL.

LILBERT
December 31st, 2004, 12:56 PM
If you rinsed enough, I guess the 'cones would come off. I think conditioner is not meant to be rinsed that much, though, and they all seem like they leave a little film with normal rinsing.

Non-water soluble ones do need something to "cut" them like shampoo or ACV, and yes, ACV does work.

Oh, I suppose lots and lots of brushing would eventually scrape the cones off, too, but we don't want to do that!:scared: LOL.

Yeiks, no! :scared:
I'm glad the ACV rinse works, thanks Flaxen :flowers: